Vibration Fluid Bed Cooler for Laundry Powder
|FOB Price:||US $50,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100kg/Hr to 1000kg/Hr|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ZLG
- Material Status: Granule
- Operation Pressure: Atmospheric Pressure
- Operational Method: Continuous
- Type of Flow: Contra-Flow
- Type of Atomization: PLC Control
- Movement Way: Vibration
- Transport Package: Foam
- Origin: Changzhou, China
- Heating Mode: Steam, Electricity, Natural Gas, Coal
- Drying Medium: Superheated Steam, Air
- Structure: Single Layer
- Type: Vibration
- Appearance of Dried Sample: Granule, Seeds, Powder
- Sprayer: Vibration
- Trademark: Changzhou Fanqun
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84193990
The vibration of fluid bed drier is caused by vibrating motor. Materials move forward under certain vibration force and contact with hot air input from the bottom of drier.
Advantages of FBD/FBC
- Suitable for drying, cooling and humidification of products
- High drying efficiency and good energy-saving. It can save more than 30% energy than a normal drier.
- Less surface damage of materials and is capable of drying frangible materials. Working effect will not be affected even the granule is irregular.
- Good adjustability and wide scope of application. The thickness of material layer, move speed in chamber and the change of total amplitude can all be step-less regulated.
- Uniform and stable fluidizing, no dead angle and broken out, all drying, cooling, humidification products are uniform.
- The vibration source is a vibration motor, it has stable running, convenient maintenance, low noise and long life.
- Fully enclosed working status, cleaning environment.
- pressing tablet and granule
- boric acid
- maleic acid
- edible sugar
- mineral product
Draft of Vibration Fluid Bed/Cooler
|Model|| Bed Area|
|Hot Air-in Temp.|
|ZLG6 x 0.45||2.7||70-140||40-70||80-100||1.5x2|
|ZLG6 x 0.75||4.5||70-140||40-70||120-140||2.2x2|
|ZLG7.5 x 0.75||5.625||70-140||40-70||150-180||3.0 x2|
|ZLG7.5 x 1.2||9||70-140||40-70||200-260||3.7 x2|